Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Meet Miss Earth 2011 Contestant - MISS CHILE - Camila Stuardo's Photo & Profile/Interview


MISS EARTH 2011 - MISS CHILE | Camila Stuardo

Chile
Camila Stuardo

Age: 22

Height: 178 cm.

Weight: 58 kg.

Measurements: 90-62-92

What environmental project will you create to promote the protection of Mother Earth and why?

I would like to create a project that will encourage my country to spend more on clean energy and discourage overfishing, as well as deforestation.

What makes you proud of the country you are representing, and what can you promote about your country?

Chile, in my opinion, is the most beautiful country in the world. We have a very strong and stable economy. Chile offers a variety of geographical terrains and atmospheric conditions: from the driest dessert on earth, the great valleys, the rain forest, the white Andes mountain, glaciers, to the Chilean Antarctic territory. My country is very safe so you can enjoy traveling around Chile with the assurance that our police will help you in case you run into any trouble. In the north, you can enjoy in driest dessert in the world, Then you can visit southern Central Valley, from Los Andes (5th Region) down to Los Angeles (8th Region). Everything is grown in this "Central Valley" of Chile. There are plenty of cows, chickens, pigs, horses and other livestock (mainly sheep and goats) too. Dairy is big business. Wine is an even bigger business. So are oranges, pears, apples, avocados, cherries, plums, peaches, nectarines, grapes, watermelons, honeydew melons, cantaloupe, lettuce, cabbage, pumpkin, broccoli, corn, peas, asparagus, zucchini, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, potatoes, kiwis and just about any other fruit and vegetable one can imagine. The south is beautiful: full of volcanoes, lakes and ancient forests. You can also find the Mapuche (where our people originated from) here, whose cultural heritage has been kept intact over the years. My country is every tourist's dream and is a must-see for travelers.

Describe your childhood/growing years.

Around this age, I was already living alone with my mother because my parents separated. I spent my childhood going to school of course, and when I reached the age of 13, I started working as a model to make my own money.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?

I learned to cherish and enjoy the beautiful moments we're given, to never surrender when faced with difficulties and to always see these hardships as opportunities to learn.

What is your most memorable moment?

TBP

What is your environmental advocacy?

I believe in baby steps: starting with myself, my home and influencing those who I'm close to. I do my share to help the environment by segregating the garbage, turning off the lights that aren't being used and riding a bike instead of using a car.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.missearth.tv/
http://contestevent.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment